skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Noelia Que Feliz Crafts
January 31, 2013
Day of Peace and Non-Violence (Mural por la Paz 2.0)
Created with Wallwisher
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
(no title)
MICKEY MOUSE Source: Uploaded by user via Jessica on Pinterest
The Best Web 2.0 Tools for Teachers - 2012 Edition
The Best Web 2.0 Tools for Teachers - 2012 Edition from Rafael Scapin
Motivating learning
Hello, I am Soraya, here I leave a video about the importance of storytelling in the infant stage. enjoy it and practice it with the childre...
Thanksgiving Day
Source: childcareland.com via Sharon on Pinterest
JINGLE BELLS
Ángela
It's that Time of the School Year Again ;-(
Yes, exams. I'm sorry. Try to focus on what you'll get after so much effort and pain. I happened to come across by pure chance wit...
Mighty Book
Mighty Book is a website with tons of fun for everyone, stories, songs, jokes, games and more.
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Raquel
Trick or Treat
On October 31st we celebrated Halloween in our school. We organized a few scary activities and sang songs in the patio. Take a look at the p...
The Peanut Butter and Jelly Song
You already knew the song? No? Let's watch and find out how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and then we'll sing the song....
Popular Posts
(no title)
MICKEY MOUSE Source: Uploaded by user via Jessica on Pinterest
Motivating learning
Hello, I am Soraya, here I leave a video about the importance of storytelling in the infant stage. enjoy it and practice it with the childre...
Thanksgiving Day
Source: childcareland.com via Sharon on Pinterest
Mighty Book
Mighty Book is a website with tons of fun for everyone, stories, songs, jokes, games and more.
The Best Web 2.0 Tools for Teachers - 2012 Edition
The Best Web 2.0 Tools for Teachers - 2012 Edition from Rafael Scapin
Classroom Phrases
Classroom Phrases http://www2.vobs.at/ball-online/additional%20recources/additional%20recourses.htm
It's that Time of the School Year Again ;-(
Yes, exams. I'm sorry. Try to focus on what you'll get after so much effort and pain. I happened to come across by pure chance wit...
LEARN TO READ
This is a link with phonics games http://www.starfall.com/n/level-a/learn-to-read/play.htm?f LAURA
Storytelling
Find out whose quote is this? Click on this link to access the file
How Frequent is your birthday?
Let's practise dates and numbers with this very nice chart. Click on this link for further practice The birth data indicate a "h...
Popular Posts
(no title)
MICKEY MOUSE Source: Uploaded by user via Jessica on Pinterest
Motivating learning
Hello, I am Soraya, here I leave a video about the importance of storytelling in the infant stage. enjoy it and practice it with the childre...
HERE IT IS!! PHONICS!
This funny video comes from one of the best EFL blogs for teachers and students. Entertainment + Education x Hip Hop = The Best Entertainm...
Mighty Book
Mighty Book is a website with tons of fun for everyone, stories, songs, jokes, games and more.
English for Little Children
This is a really good Spanish website meant to teach English as a foreign language. ‘English for Little Children’ is excellent for child...
It's that Time of the School Year Again ;-(
Yes, exams. I'm sorry. Try to focus on what you'll get after so much effort and pain. I happened to come across by pure chance wit...
English Corner
A nice classroom decoration. I hope you like it. Laura
TWINKLE, TWINKLE
"Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" is a popular English lullaby. The lyrics are from an early 19th-century English poem, "The S...
Sir Ken Robinson talk about creativity in children
Hello, I´m Soraya, here are a funny video we saw in class of expression and communication. Sir Ken Robinson talks about creativity in childr...
What Teachers Make
Dear students, this is a video-listening activity I have just cooked up for you. Allow me to introduce you to Taylor Mali first. He is a ...
Blog Archive
▼
2013
►
February
▼
January
Classroom Phrases
Classroom Decoration
ABC Phonics Chant
Day of Peace and Non-Violence (Mural por la Paz 2.0)
Speaking English – Classroom vocabulary and expres...
El cuento como recurso educativo (técnicas narrati...
Erasmus 24/7 a documentary
LONDON TOUR
Eight Things Skilled Teachers Think, Say, and Do
Flash MOB in the INEM
Teel Me and I'll Forget
StoryTelling Strategies
Happy New Year 2013
The Three Wise Men have just brought a present for...
How to Talk about Children: Common Expressions
►
2012
►
December
►
November